Dangerous Goods Training Schedule
Important Dangerous Goods Training Course Notes
Due to the ever-changing nature of the Dangerous Goods Regulations, DGM Australia shall not be responsible for the absolute accuracy of the information and advice provided to course participants, nor is DGM responsible for the absolute accuracy of the information of the material contained in these dangerous goods training materials.
DGM Australia reserves the right to cancel, re-schedule or amend courses if the minimum number of bookings for a course has not been received.
The participant will not be able to partake, if course fees have not been received at the start of the dangerous goods training course (unless prior/alternative arrangements have been made with DGM Australia concerning payment of course fees)
- Cancellations and re-scheduling of booked training dates shall be done in writing.
- Where a (written) cancellation is received 10 or more working days before course commencement, a full refund (or re-scheduling) can be made.
- If a (written) cancellation is made less than 10 working days prior to the commencement of a course, a 50% refund can be made (if no date re-schedule is made)
- If no notification is received and there is non-attendance at the start course, no refund will be made.
|Date||Location||Dangerous Goods Acceptance (Air) – 3 day||Dangerous Goods Re-certification (Air) – 1 day||IMDG (Dangerous Goods by Sea) Full Acceptance – 2 day||IMDG (Dangerous Goods by Sea) Re-certification – 1 day|
|November 2018||Brisbane||19-21 November||26 November||–||–|
|November 2018||Sydney||13-15 November||12 November||–||–|
|November 2018||Melbourne||27-29 November||26 November||–||–|
|December 2018||Brisbane||4-6 December||7 December||18-19 December||12 December|
|December 2018||Sydney||4-6 December||3 December||–||–|
|December 2018||Melbourne||11-13 December||10 December||–||–|
|January 2019||Brisbane||21-23 January||14 January||16-17 January||–|
|January 2019||Sydney||–||7 January 23 January||–||–|
|January 2019||Melbourne||–||17 January||–||–|
|February 2019||Brisbane||11-13 February||18 February||4-5 February||19 February|
|February 2019||Sydney||5-7 February||4 February||–||–|
|February 2019||Melbourne||12-14 February||11 February||–||–|
|March 2019||Brisbane||11-13 March||18 March||4-5 March||19 March|
|March 2019||Sydney||5-7 March||4 March||–||–|
|March 2019||Melbourne||12-14 March||11 March||–||–|
If you would like more information on:
- Dangerous Goods Training by Air – Class 7 Radioactive Materials
- Customer tailored courses (i.e. Dry Ice, Lithium Batteries, Infectious Substances)
- On-site courses
please contact our Dangerous Goods Training Department.