Project specific dangerous goods compliance assessment, advice, solutions and implementation.
Create value for your business with dangerous goods compliant processes and systems. Explore new insights, experience tangible outcomes. Let DGM Australia navigate the maze on your behalf. Contact us to make use of our high-end dangerous goods consulting services.
DGM Australia provides a wide range of dangerous goods consultancy services to support and monitor customer needs & compliance where dangerous goods and hazardous materials are involved.
We have many years of experience with setting up and maintaining quality & occupational health and safety management systems. Risk assessments and hazard analysis according to health, safety and hazardous materials regulations & and customers’ requirements are considered when drafting dangerous goods consultancy projects and processes.
If you are new to dangerous goods, or more experienced and in need of advice regarding dangerous goods regulations for transport, storage and safe handling, our experienced team will assist. Our dangerous goods consulting service answers your questions to puts you on the right track.
Request more information
Robert Hoogervorst, Managing Director, DGM Australia
Areas of consultancy services:
- Air (IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations – DGR)
- Sea (International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code – IMDG)
- Road (Australian Dangerous Goods Code & Australian Explosives Code)
- Dangerous Goods Consultancy – Audits
- Dangerous Goods Management Systems Implementation
- Hazard Risk Assessment
- (M)SDS: (Material) Safety Data Sheet review
- Storage of Chemical Products
- Global Harmonized System – GHS