Project specific dangerous goods & hazardous chemical compliance assessment, advice, solutions and implementation.
Create value for your business with dangerous goods compliant processes and systems. Explore new insights, experience tangible outcomes. Let DGM Australia navigate the maze on your behalf. Contact us to make use of our high-end dangerous goods consulting services.
DGM Australia provides a wide range of dangerous goods consultancy services to support and monitor customer needs & compliance where dangerous goods and hazardous chemicals are involved.
We have many years of experience with setting up, maintaining and assessing hazardous chemical storage systems, GHS systems & dangerous goods transport systems. Risk assessments and hazard analysis according to health, safety and hazardous chemical regulations & and customers’ requirements are considered when drafting dangerous goods & hazardous chemical consultancy projects and processes.
If you are new to hazardous chemicals, or more experienced and in need of advice regarding dangerous goods regulations for transport, storage and safe handling, our experienced team will assist. Our dangerous goods consulting service answers your questions to puts you on the right track.
Request more information
Robert Hoogervorst, Managing Director, DGM Australia
Areas of consultancy services:
- Storage and handling of Hazardous Chemicals
- Global Harmonized System – GHS
- Air (IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations – DGR)
- Sea (International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code – IMDG)
- Road (Australian Dangerous Goods Code & Australian Explosives Code)
- Hazardous Chemical Consultancy – Audits
- Dangerous Goods Management Systems Implementation
- Hazard Risk Assessment
- (M)SDS: (Material) Safety Data Sheet review